Station Road, Budleigh Salterton £99,950
Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
- A well-proportioned purpose built first floor retirement flat in a small sought after development
- Pleasant outlook over the communal gardens towards the golf course in the distance
- Spacious living room
- Completely separate modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom/wc with an electric shower over the bath
- Economy 7 electric night storage heating
- UPVC double glazing
- Attractive and well maintained communal gardens
- Part time House Manager and residents facilities
- COUNCIL TAX BAND 'A'
- EPC = E
This well-proportioned purpose built first floor retirement flat enjoys a sought after location overlooking the well maintained communal gardens with views towards the golf course in the distance.
Living Room - 16' 0'' x 10' 2'' (4.87m x 3.10m)
Kitchen - 10' 2'' x 6' 7'' (3.11m x 2.01m)
Bedroom - 12' 2'' x 9' 6'' (3.71m x 2.90m) excl. wardrobe area
Bathroom/WC - 7' 3'' x 5' 10'' (2.22m x 1.79m)
Mains water, electricity and drainage.
(Click to Enlarge)