Collyers Properties is built on service and expertise. Our objective is to achieve the best possible price for your property, and to do this we combine strategic marketing, local expertise and the latest cutting edge technology, whilst providing what we believe is a unsurpassed customer orientated service for the whole transaction, from market appraisal to completion.
We will work with you to achieve the best price for your property whilst bearing in mind the timescale in which you wish to sell.
Private Treaty Sale (Sole Agency)
1% of sale price - No Sale, No Fee - Paid on completion
£899 paid upfront with no fees on completion
Private Treaty Sales is the most common method by which houses are sold. Collyers Properties offer a high end modern approach to marketing your property and the highlights of our service are listed below:
- Professional write up with floor plan and brochure
- Photos taken by trained Collyers staff with SLR Camera with wide angle lense
- 360 degree virtual viewing
- Property advertised on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and other major portals.
- Property advertised on major social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
- Property Advertised on Shop Window Touch Screen
- Property advertised through 80 other estate agents office throughout the South West and London Branch
- Viewings attended by a Member of Staff (where appropriate and available)
- On-line vendor portal to track progress of marketing and sale
- Full sales progression service after a buyer is found
Sale By Auction
Joint Instruction Basis with Auction Company – Free*
Sale by Auction offer an opportunity to sellers to sell a property quickly with a very good chance of a successful sale. We offer 2 types of auction at Collyers - Traditional or Modern. There are many different types of property that sell well at auction. These are:
- Properties in need of improvement
- Tenanted properties
- Residential Investments – Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs) or blocks of flats.
- Unique Properties – Sought after or rare properties.
- Development Propositions – derelict or disused farm buildings, empty commercial premises and buildings with potential for conversion.-
- Building Land – Land with planning permission
- Mixed Use properties – Retail shops with accommodation above.
- Commercial Investments – Retail shops, industrial units, garage blocks and parking areas.
- Amenity Land – Paddocks, meadows, fields, moorings, amenity land and unusual land parcels.
*You will be required to instruct a solicitor to prepare a legal pack for the auction.
Experts in Property
Additional coverage for your property through our membership of the circa 90 strong Experts in Property network with Westcountry offices providing enhanced coverage from Newquay to Bristol.
Dedicated and specialist marketing for executive, listed and luxury properties locally, regionally and in London from our Distinctive Homes department backed with Distinctly Westcountry Properties.
We know our property marketing packages work, give them a try BOOK your free no obligation property market appraisal today!